Thursday, November 19, 2009

Whatdya Do?

Marketing is what I do, in more flavors than I can count. Selling is marketing except the word carries baggage but I do plently of direct selling as part of my marketing. I don't do either if I don't believe or understand the value or think either is marginal in any way.

My career has been equally divied up among start ups, self employment and working as an employee for Fortune 2000 companies.

Though much of what I do is as an independent, I frequently partner with a specific organization. I've spent an aggregate 15 years with the Principal of this company working directly for or with. Much of what I've learned originated from him and he alone represents the Mergers and Acquisitions Advisory Services.

All but not limited to:

Professional Search/Recruitment
New Client Development
Marketing
Marketing and Advertising Copy
Creative- Generic and Specific
Professional Representation/Agency
Mergers and Acquisition Advisory Services

No comments: